At RefoStore.com, we believe that shopping online should be straightforward and hassle-free, which is why we’ve put together a handy delivery guide to take you through our delivery times and rates. We ship with standard Registered Mail from one of our warehouses and your shipment will be delivered by the local Post Office service. The delivery time usually takes 8 to 12 workdays. The delivery time usually takes 8 to 12 workdays.
We aim to make the delivery and it's pricing the most competitive on the market. The way we calculate the delivery prices is really easy! The following rates apply to all countries and all type of products:
- €5 for the first product in the order
- €3 for each additional product in your order
Free WorldWide delivery on orders €100 or more
As a thank you for filling your basket at RefoStore.com, we’re proud to offer you free worldwide delivery on orders when you spend €100 and over.
Tracking the status of your order
You can check the status of your order by logging in to your RefoStore.com account which you must set up in order to make your purchase. You can log in here.
Once logged in to your account, you can click ‘My Orders’ where your order will be given one of the following notes:
- Paid: confirming that your order has been successfully received by RefoStore.com and will shortly be ready for processing.
- Soon To Be Shipped: your order is with our warehouse for processing and dispatch.
- Shipped: Congratulations! Your order has now left RefoStore.com and is on its way to you.
Customs and Duty Fees
We pay these fees so you don’t have to! The total billed at checkout is the final amount you pay, inclusive of VAT, with no additional charges at the time of delivery!
Terms & conditions
- All deliveries are subject to RefoStore.com successfully receiving payment.
- Delivery options exclude Bank and other public holidays.
- The delivery time usually takes 8 to 12 workdays for all European countries.
- To the rest of the world the delivery is between 15 - 20 days.
- We strive to ensure our delivery targets are met but sadly when they’re not we’re unable to accept liability for any out of pocket expenses incurred for failed or delayed orders. You’re still entitled to your full statutory rights.
- We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated dispatch timescales; however, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. We are under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver products within estimated timescales caused by circumstances beyond our reasonable control. However, in accordance with the Consumer Contracts Regulations, all orders will be fulfilled within a maximum of 30 days or a full refund will be issued
- To read our full terms and conditions, please click here.